At NWA Metal Buildings we do not offer in-house
financing, but as a service for our customers, we do
offer a links to the highest quality lending
From construction loan to fixed home mortgage
with New Century Bank
NWA Metal Buildings provides more than great homes
and barns. We provide the best solutions for your
building experience from post frame to stick frame
to red iron. Construction and permanent mortgages
are an important part of the process of purchasing
an NWA Metal Buildings home. We searched and found a
lender in New Century Bank that can make the
difference and make your home a reality. Listed
below are just a few reasons why New Century Bank is
the place to start.
www.newcenturybankna.com 785-532-9066 Alan
Lierz, President or Tylor Hoefler, Commercial and Ag
Building and residential garage specialist.
1. Barndominiums or Barn Homes, Shouses or Shop
Homes (Shomes) are their specialty.
2. Homes that look like a Barn Home deserve the same
fixed interest rate mortgage as any other
3. Peace of mind to have a permanent fixed rate
mortgage commitment in place while building.
4. A construction loan with the lowest down payment
available; 10% down payment.
5. A construction lender that allows the client to
be their own General Contractor or do a portion of
the work themselves.
6. A lender that specializes in construction lending
completing nearly 1,000 construction mortgages.
7. A lender who will listen to client needs and lead
the client through the lending process.
8. A lender that allows Lot or land size up to 160
acres and the equity counts the same as cash.
9. Short term loans to acquire Land build sheds then
include the debt in the construction mortgage. All
your construction expenses may be included.
10. A lender who helps the not so perfect become
eligible with kindness.
equity or appraisal needed – No matter the value of
the home, any homeowner can apply.
Rates as low as 4.95% - Interest is tax deductible
in most cases
5 to 20 year loan terms – Offering flexible payment
FHA backed loan program
Click Here To Apply
Please contact Jim MacDonald at American Capital Corporation.
1-800-731-0320 ext 101
Click here for more info